Orders are processed and picked up between 3pm and 5pm Pacific Time, Monday to Friday. It typically takes one business day to process an order. Shipping time can vary depending on your location and choice of shipping service.
EZ-Vape complies with federal and provincial guidelines on the sale and distribution of goods to customers over the age of 19; therefore, a signature and an ID check are required on delivery or pickup for all orders. As a result of this, packages cannot be left at the door or in a mailbox. Orders shipped to a P.O. box address will be held at a Canada Post office for pickup.
Any orders sent with free shipping are shipped via Canada Post Expedited Parcel. In order to qualify for free shipping, the subtotal of your order (after discounts and before taxes) must exceed $75 CAD.
Estimated shipping times may be affected by a number of factors, including, but not limited to
Your choice of courier
- Your choice of delivery service (Expedited Shipping, Xpresspost, etc.)
- Your location (all orders are shipped out of Pitt Meadows, BC, Canada)
- The day on which the order was placed (some couriers do not operate on weekends)
- Weather conditions
- Acts of God (natural hazards and unavoidable occurrences outside of our control: earthquakes, wildfires, floods, rebel uprisings, frog attacks, etc.)
Please refer to your courier of choice’s estimated shipping times for further clarity before ordering. Once your order is placed, the respective courier will provide you with an estimated shipping date. As it is an estimate, the date of arrival may vary.
*Please note that EZ-Vape does not provide any delivery services itself and relies on third party couriers to deliver all orders. Accordingly, EZ-Vape does not have any control over, or responsibility for, the delivery times or practices of any couriers.
Credit Card Payments
If you are paying for an order by credit card, please note that using a billing or shipping address that is not associated with your credit card may cause our credit verification system to flag your order. If your order is flagged, you may have to contact your credit card provider to have the address you provided approved. If you are placing an order for yourself, the billing information and shipping information must match, or you must ship to an address authorized on your credit card. If you are placing an order as a gift, you may be required to contact your credit card provider and have the recipient’s shipping address approved.
Tracking and Missing Packages
Once an item leaves the EZ-Vape warehouse facility and a tracking number is provided, the package becomes the responsibility of the specified carrier. Delays or delivery errors by courier companies are completely out of our control. We are not responsible or liable in any way for any orders that are lost during shipping.
If your order did not arrive when expected, please note the following:
- Before a courier investigation is started, please confirm that the package has not been accepted by a concierge, roommate, or family member.
- Please double check to ensure that your package has exceeded the estimated shipping time provided by the courier, and that there are no delay notices posted on our website or the courier’s website.
- Reach out to our Customer Service team via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), along with your order number.
- After a courier investigation has been initiated, our Customer Service Team will send you a confirmation notice via email.
- The courier may contact you separately by telephone or email to confirm that your order has not been received.
- A courier investigation may take up to 5 business days, or longer in complex cases. Unfortunately, we must wait until this investigation has been completed before we are able to resend, refund or otherwise deal with the order.